KruEng2014
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KruEng2014

Forum for English Major students, Education Faculty, Mahasarakham University, Thailand

บ้านบ้าน  Latest imagesLatest images  ค้นหาค้นหา  สมัครสมาชิก(Register)สมัครสมาชิก(Register)  เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)  

How to become happier!

Go down 
3 posters
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
Thitiphong 012 4EN
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
ครูเชี่ยวชาญ
Thitiphong 012 4EN

จำนวนข้อความ : 151

How to become happier! Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: How to become happier!   How to become happier! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:08 pm

Smiling is very easy to help you get happier or, I can say, reduce your stress from any personal life and work problems. When you are in trouble and do not want to talk to anyone, you smile in stead of your crying. It is one of many effective optimistic ways. I always smile when I am both serious from life and work and pleasant in doing what I like. It is summed that not everything is pleasant in your life, so keep smiling in any good or bad circumstances.

Thitiphong 012 4EN
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Nantanut024
ครูผู้ช่วย
ครูผู้ช่วย
Nantanut024

จำนวนข้อความ : 94

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to become happier!   How to become happier! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 3:47 pm

I use these way to become happier.
- Smiling often.
- Thinking positive.
- Forget some serious things.
- Try my best.

Nantanut 024 4EN

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
Kamonchanok057
นิสิตใหม่
นิสิตใหม่
Kamonchanok057

จำนวนข้อความ : 8
ที่อยู่ : Roi-Et

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: How to become happier!   How to become happier! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:13 pm

For me is.....just do anything you like or happy to do and don't make trouble to others is the way to make me happier....^^

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

How to become happier!
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
KruEng2014 :: Taking Risk Room-
ไปที่: